Deadline for the Sweet Caroline Scholarship 2022
Passionate about allergy awareness?
To apply for our scholarship:
The Sweet Caroline Foundation is offering a scholarship competition open to residents of New
Brunswick (regardless of age) who will be enrolled in an accredited post-secondary program for the
2022-2023 academic year.
1. The applicant must be enrolled in an accredited institution for the 2022-2023 academic year.
The winning essay applicants will be required to provide proof of acceptance and enrollment.
2. The applicant does not need to have food allergies to be eligible to apply. However, must have a
strong understanding of food allergies and be involved in raising awareness and educating others.
3. Selected recipients will demonstrate a strong commitment and creative approach to raising
awareness and educating others about life threatening allergies.
4. A 500 word essay must be included along with the application and should include how the
applicant has raised awareness and educate others about allergies and anaphylaxis, whom the
applicant has reached through their efforts and how long the applicant has been involved in
5. Submissions must be computer-generated on white paper with double spacing. They must have at
least 1” margins and use a 12-point font.
6. The applicant’s name, address, location or other identifying information MUST NOT be included
in the essay. Identifying information should only appear on the application entry form.
7. Materials must be postmarked, regular delivery, no later than May 31st, 2022.
8. Do not contact the judges concerning this competition. Blind judging will be done.
9. Previous years’ recipients are eligible to apply again with the understanding that they are
submitting new initiatives they have begun.
Only submissions that conform to the guidelines will be considered. Submissions must be mailed to
Sweet Caroline Foundation, PO Box 4582, Rothesay NB, E2E 5X3. Winners will be notified by the end of
June 2022. Winning essays may be posted on the Sweet Caroline Foundation web page. If awarded,
proof of enrolment in the 20212-2023 academic year must be provided to receive the scholarship
Find the application form here: